LITA Instructional Technologies Interest Group
The LITA Instructional Technologies Interest Group explores emerging technologies for library instruction, shares ideas and best practices.
Displaying active committee roster as of 12/13/2013. Last retrieved on 12/13/2013. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ALA Annual 2013 Instructional Technologies Interest Group Minutes
- Agenda for LITA Instructional Technologies IG Meeting, Sat., June 29, 2013
- Recap of #alamw13
- Instructional Technologies
- Minutes from ALA Annual 2012
- Instructional Technologies Interest Group
- Format for virtual discussions
- LITA Instructional Technologies IG Meeting
- Plan for Annual 2012
- What is our hope for this group?
Interest groups are completely self-initiated and not appointed by LITA officers. Membership consists of any number of participants and is open to LITA members. The leadership of each group is selected by the group.
The Instructional Technologies Interest Group was established in 2012.
Interest groups are open to all LITA members. Conference attendance is not required. To join a group, contact the chair, attend meetings, and get involved with their activities and discussions. See contact information in the above roster by logging into the site and clicking your browser refresh button. If you need help, contact the LITA office at email@example.com.