Authority Control Interest Group (LITA / ALCTS)
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 05/26/2015. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- ACIG Midwinter 2015 - Diane Hillman, Proposing a System for Vocabularly Versioning
- ACIG Midwinter 2015 - Ray Schmidt, Advocating for Authority Work
- ACIG Midwinter 2015 - Janice Young, Updates from LC
- Authority Control Interest Group
- ALA 2015 Midwinter Meeting
- ACIG roster for 2014-2015
- Authority Control Interest Group, ALA Annual 2014 (Las Vegas)
- ACIG Annual 2014 - Gary Strawn, report on RDA Phase 3 for LC/NACO Authority File
- ACIG Annual 2014 - Christy Crowl, report on ProMusicDB project
- ACIG Annual 2014 - Hermine Vermeij, LCMPT report
Interest groups are completely self-initiated and not appointed by LITA officers. Membership consists of any number of participants and is open to LITA members. The leadership of each group is selected by the group. The Authority Control Interest Group is a joint interest group consisting of members from LITA and ALCTS - Cataloging & Classification Section.
Established in 1984; renewed in 1988, 1991, 1993, 1997, 2000, 2003, 2006, and 2009. To contribute information about the history of this interest group, contact LITA's Web Coordinating Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interest groups are open to all LITA members. Conference attendance is not required. To join a group, contact the chair, attend meetings, and get involved with their activities and discussions. See contact information in the above roster by logging into the site and clicking your browser refresh button. If you need help, contact the LITA office at email@example.com.