Displaying active committee roster as of 04/21/2018. Last retrieved on 04/21/2018. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Janis L. Young
- CAMMS/LITA/ALCTS Authority Control Interest Group at the 2017 ALA Annual in Chicago
- Service opportunity
- LITA ALCTS/CaMMS Authority Control Interest Group program at ALA Midwinter Conference in Atlanta
- Call for proposals
- Service opportunities
- LITA/ALCTS Authority Control Interest Group in Orlando
- ACIG Annual 2015 - Jeremy Myntti, Anna Neatrour, Nate Cothran, Authority Control for Digital Collections
- ACIG Annual 2015 - Nancy Lorimer, LCGFT for Music
- ACIG Annual 2015 - Janice Young, LC Update of ACIG
Interest groups are completely self-initiated and not appointed by LITA officers. Membership consists of any number of participants and is open to LITA members. The leadership of each group is selected by the group. The Authority Control Interest Group is a joint interest group consisting of members from LITA and ALCTS - Cataloging & Classification Section.
Established in 1984; renewed in 1988, 1991, 1993, 1997, 2000, 2003, 2006, and 2009. To contribute information about the history of this interest group, contact LITA's Web Coordinating Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interest groups are open to all LITA members. Conference attendance is not required. To join a group, contact the chair, attend meetings, and get involved with their activities and discussions. See contact information in the above roster by logging into the site and clicking your browser refresh button. If you need help, contact the LITA office at email@example.com.