ACRL offers a variety of online learning opportunities to meet the demands of your schedule and budget.
ACRL’s e-Learning program provides a unique opportunity to participate in professional development events that are focused on practical, tangible topics and issues.
- Live Webcasts
ACRL's e-Learning webcasts are offered live and are 60-90 minutes in length. Webcasts are recorded and the archive is shared with registrants shortly after the live event.
- Online Courses
ACRL's online courses are primarily asynchronous, multi-week courses offered in the Moodle platform. Participants receive a certificate of completion upon conclusion of the course if they complete the course requirements.
ACRL-CHOICE Sponsored Webinars
The ACRL-CHOICE webinar program connects academic and research librarians with a host of content and service providers, publishers, and other experts in the field. Archived webinar recordings are available.
ACRL Presents Webcasts
ACRL Presents program offers free occasional webcasts on issues of broad interest and importance to the academic and research library community.
- ACRL Presents: Celebrating Fair Use Week, "The Fair Use Factors: Their History and Application" - February 25, 2016
- ACRL Presents: Celebrate Open Access Week all 52 weeks of the year - October 19, 2015
- ACRL Presents: Academic Freedom in the Digital Age - September 30, 2015
- ACRL Presents: Teaching Information Literacy Threshold Concepts - July 29, 2015
- ACRL Presents webcast - Putting the Framework for Information Literacy into Action: Next Steps - A Flipped Webinar - March 11, 2015
- ACRL Presents webcast, "Does Fair Use Really Work?" - February 24, 2015
- Celebrating Open Access Week: Scholarly Communication Initiatives at Academic Libraries - October 23, 2014
- Update on the New IPEDS Academic Library Component - October 1, 2014
Frequent Learner Program
Discover ACRL's Frequent Learner Program to stretch your professional development funds. Earn a free webcast!
Subscribe to the ACRL e-Learning RSS feed and stay up-to-date on current e-Learning offerings from ACRL!
If you have a question about an e-Learning opportunity or need technical assistance, please contact Margot Conahan (firstname.lastname@example.org).