- interdepartmental workflows such as instruction, metadata, and user support that impact electronic resources management;
- strategies for controlling costs;
- license arrangements to allow text and data mining;
- managing the transition from dedicated ERM systems to integration into library service platforms;
- new analytics and assessment techniques; and
- operational improvements for better usability, troubleshooting, and customer support
Inside this collection, readers will discover a thoughtful consideration of problems and opportunities in electronic resources management that combines the power of new ideas with practical experience.
ALCTS titles are available though the ALA Editions Approval Plan, Category: TS