Library Resources & Technical Services
the official journal of the Association for Library Collections Technical Services
Current Issue: v. 59, no.1
Volume 58, no. 4 was the final print issue of Library Resources & Technical Services.
ALCTS members and subscribers may access the current issue of eLRTS, the searchable, digital version of Library Resources & Technical Services, at journals.ala.org/lrts. All issues from vol. 40, 1996 through the fifth-most-recent issue are openly available to everyone. Instructions for accessing member- and subscriber-only content.
This issue of LRTS, v. 58, no. 4 (October 2014) is the last issue available in print and online. The print version of the journal will no longer be available. The content and format of the journal will remain the same, but only available in the online version, eLRTS. Instructions for accessing eLRTS.
Read the "Open Letter to ALCTS Members and LRTS Subscribers" (April 2014) to learn more.
Library Resources & Technical Services (LRTS) is a peer-reviewed journal that takes a critical approach to the questions and challenges facing librarians and libraries with regard to:
- Scholarly communication
- Preservation (including digitization)
- Acquisitions (including licensing and economic aspects of acquisitions)
- Continuing resources
- Cataloging (including descriptive metadata, authority control, subject analysis, and classification)
LRTS publishes both research papers and thoughtful explorations of operational issues that have value and implications for other libraries. In addition, LRTS publishes editorials, book reviews, letters to the editor, and the annual report of the president of the Association for Library Collections & Technical Services.
Contains table of contents, article abstracts, volume indexes, and complete issues (in PDF) of
|LRTS Editor||Book Review Editor||Board|
Mary Beth Weber
Elyssa M. Gould
University of Michigan Law Library
801 Monroe St
Ann Arbor, MI 48109
LRTS Editorial Board
- ISSN: 0024-2527
- Commenced publication: 1957; to cease publication: 2014
- ISSN: 2159-9610
- Launched: 2012
Frequency: quarterly (4 issues per volume, 1 volume. per year)
- Indexing procedures
- Supplementary Materials
For Book Reviewers
- LRTS is no longer available in print as of January 2015. We are exploring advertising models for our online journal and will post rates and options when that information is available. Questions? Please contact the ALCTS office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LRTS is the official journal of the Association of Library Collections & Technical Services, a division of the American Library Association.