ACRL/DLS Awards Committee
To solicit, collect and review applications for the Routledge Distance Learning Librarian Conference Sponsorship Award and to select the most qualified individual for the annual award in accordance with the Distance Learning Section Awards Committee's criteria.
Displaying active committee roster as of 10/21/2016. Last retrieved on 10/21/2016. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- October Meeting rescheduled for Tuesday, October 25, 2016 10:00 AM (Pacific Time)
- Apply for the Routledge Distance Learning Librarianship Conference Scholarship Award!
- September Awards Committee meeting
- ACRL DLS-Award Committee August Meeting minutes
- DLS Awards Committee August Meeting.
- Tuesday, 10/21 3-4 PM ET Meeting
- ACRL/DLS Award Committee virtual mtg September 4 3-4PM ET
The committee composition is determined by section leadership.
Volunteer applications for ACRL appointments are accepted through February 15 for service the following term, which begins July 1. Visit http://www.ala.org/acrl/membership/volunteer/volunteer for more information and a link to the volunteer form.
For more information about the Routledge Distance Learning Librarianship Conference Sponsorship Award, visit the award page here.
Association of College & Research Libraries
American Library Association
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611-2788