RUSA Update is your website for RUSA member news, our calendar, awards, and more.
Keep up-to-date with news from RUSA and 6 different Sections!
News by section:
- Business Reference And Services Section (BRASS)
- Collection Development and Evaluation Section (CODES)
- Emerging Technologies Section (ETS)
- History Section (HS)
- Reference Services Section (RSS)
- Sharing and Transforming Access to Resources Section (STARS)
Get you news publicized!
The RUSA Calendar contains 7 types of events:
- Board/Executive Committee
- Online Learning
- Teleconferences & Virtual Meetings
Submit a Calendar Event
Achievement Awards and Book & Media Awards
Details, Submission Guidelines, Current & Past Award Recipients
View full list of awards
The Quarterly Update issues will keep you informed as to what happening in RUSA and its sections.
Reference & User Services Quarterly (RUSQ) is the official, peer-reviewed journal of the Reference and User Services Association, division of the American Library Association. Its purpose is to disseminate information of interest to reference librarians, information specialists and other professionals involved in user-oriented library services.
FAQ's & Resources
Guides to Policies and Procedures: