Proposing New RUSA Courses and Webinars
Do you have a topic you would love to have covered in an online course or webinar? Do you know of a colleague, friend, or subject matter expert who would be an excellent addition to our professional development instructor team? Submit your ideas to RUSA!
All proposals must be submitted using the online forms provided online below.
Want to ensure your proposal is approved, check out the evaluation criteria here.
Questions about the proposal process or other elements of RUSA's online learning program? Contact RUSA's Program Officer-Continuing Education Ninah Moore at firstname.lastname@example.org or (312) 280 4398.
The RUSA Professional Development Committee evaluates proposals that support the work of RUSA members which include these specialty sections:
- Business Reference and Services Section (BRASS)
- Collection Development and Evaluation Section (CODES)
- History Section (HS)
- Emerging Technologies Section (ETS)
- Reference Services Section (RSS)
- Sharing and Transforming Access to Resources Section (STARS)
Submission forms and details are available year-round!