RUSA Board of Directors
The RUSA Board of Directors consists of the President, the President-Elect, the Past-President, the Secretary the Division Councilor, six Directors-at-Large, the Section representatives, and the RUSA Executive Director.
RUSA has more than 22 standing committees created by the Board of Directors, each with specific functions, goals, and interests.
RUSA has 6 sections to help members individualize their RUSA experience.
The six sections include:
- Business Reference And Services Section (BRASS)
- Collection Development and Evaluation Section (CODES)
- Emerging Technologies Section (ETS)
- History Section (HS)
- Reference Services Section (RSS)
- Sharing and Transforming Access to Resources Section (STARS)
RUSA's 3 Interest Groups discuss issues and provide members with informal networks to exchange ideas and solve problems.
RUSA Liaisons to ALA Committees
RUSA's 15 ALA Liaisons work to strengthen ties between RUSA and ALA by sharing information between groups and representing RUSA’s interests to ALA.