RSS Library Service to Aging Population
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2014. Last retrieved on 07/29/2014. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Public Posts from ALA Connect
- Creative Aging @ Your Library Program
- Annual Conference 2014
- 2013-2014 Roster
- RUSA RSS Library Services to an Aging Population Committee Meeting
- RUSA RSS Library Services to an Aging Population Committee Meeting 2
- Long Live Libraries (and our patrons)
- Agenda for Committee Meeting October 3
- IMLS Grant Awarded for Creative Aging Programs
- Older Adult publication
- Services to an Aging Population Committee (RUSA RSS)
See RUSA or Section Bylaws.
See Committee Charge.
ALA values committed and active committee members. Qualified members are welcome to volunteer to serve on [insert committee name here]. Committee members must have an interest in the work of the committee; be able to attend Annual Conferences and Midwinter Meetings to participate in the meetings and activities of the committee; and be able to work between conferences via e-mail and ALA Connect. Express your interest in serving on this or other committees by filling out an application form. Appointments take place once a year, during the spring. Committee service usually begins following Annual Conference, about July 1.
Web Services Mgr.