Find recordings of past years' free Preservation Week webinars on YouTube. Libraries are encouraged to use any of these free recordings as part of their programming .
- How to Host a Preservation Week Event with Donia Conn (2014)
- Low-Cost Ways to Preserve Family Archives with Karen E. K. Brown (2014)
- Preserving Scrapbooks with Melissa Tedone (2014)
- Hosting a Personal Digital Archiving Day Event with Erin Engle (2013)
- The Preservation of Family Photographs with Debra Hess Norris (2013)
- Personal Digital Archiving with Mike Ashenfelder(2013)
- Archival 101: Dealing with Suppliers of Archival Products with Peter D. Verheyen (2013)
- Taking Care: Family Textiles with Bronwyn Eves (2012)
- Preserving Your Personal Digital Photographs with Bill LeFurgy (2012)
- Accidents Happen: Protecting & Saving Family Treasures with Nancy Kraft (2011)
- Protecting Future Access Now: Models for Preserving Digitized Books and Other Content at Cultural Heritage Organizations with Amy Kirchhoff (2011)
- Preserving Your Personal Digital Memories with Bill LeFurgy (2011)
- Archival 101 (2010)
- Mold Prevention and Remediation (2010)
- Nancy Kraft's webcast on Disaster Preparedness (2010)
Find more free webcasts on the ALCTS Preservation play list on YouTube.
If you receive a Codec error when playing the recorded file with Windows Media Player, download the gotowebinar codec file from: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/codec?Portal=www.gotomeeting.com The Codec acts as a patch that allows the recording, which is created with a higher version of Media Player, to play in version 7.
View the events posted to these Google maps for ideas on how to celebrate Preservation Week.