Libraries Ready to Code
Through Libraries that are Ready to Code, communities invest in young people that are:
- Ready to take on their future.
- Equipped with robust career options.
- Prepared to enhance the economic and social vitality of the places they live.
Read the Libraries Ready to Code Policy Brief
- Read our report
- View our video
- Tell us your Libraries Ready to Code story
- Learn about what we are working on now
Libraries Ready to Code is an initiative of ALA's Office for Information Technology Policy and made possible through the support of Google Inc.