Guidelines for Reviewing Internet Resources and CD-ROMs
PLEASE COMMENT ON THE FOLLOWING, AS RELEVANT
- Quality and reliability of content
- Authority and expertise of author(s) and/or producer
- Scope, i.e., comprehensiveness or selectivity of coverage (broad or narrow?)
- Currency and updating of information
- Organization of site, ease of navigation, and speed of loading
- Search capabilities and unusual print/download options
- Special features: selection of links to other sites, graphics, unique directories, etc.
- Availability in other print or electronic formats
- Comparison to similar Web sites: Is the site unique?
- Overall assessment of the site's value & usefulness to undergraduate students
- Audience and relevance: Who will use the site? For what purpose?
LENGTH - 300 WORDS