PR Xchange Awards (sponsored by the PRMS section of LLAMA)
PR Xchange Awards
The annual PR Xchange Awards recognize the very best public relations materials produced by libraries in the past year. Entries will be evaluated based on content, originality, and design by a team of experts in public relations, graphic design, communications, and marketing who select the winner(s) in each category.
Winning entries will be on display at the PR Xchange program during the ALA Annual Conference 2015 in San Francisco.. Awards will be presented to the winners on that day. Award winners need not be present to win, but are encouraged to attend.
These awards are sponsored by the Library Leadership Administration and Management Association's Public Relations and Marketing Section and are overseen by the PR XChange Committee (formerly known as Swap and Shop).
How to Enter?
Award Categories for 2015 Competition
Original materials* (such as brochures, book bags, flyers, booklists, bookmarks, etc.) may be submitted in any of the following categories:
- Advocacy (print/electronic)
- Annual Reports / Strategic Plans (print/electronic)
- Bibliographies / Booklists / Materials Promoting Collections (print/electronic)
- Calendars of Events / Newsletters (print/electronic)
- Fundraising Materials (print/electronic)
- Reading Programs: Children and Family (print/electronic)
- Reading Programs: Teen and Young Adult (print/electronic)
- Reading Programs: Adult (print/electronic)
- Services and Resources Available / Patron Orientation Materials / Policy Materials (print/electronic)
- Special Programs, Exhibits and Events (print/electronic)