PR Xchange Awards
The annual PR Xchange Awards recognize the very best public relations materials produced by libraries in the past year. Entries will be evaluated based on content, originality, and design by a team of experts in public relations, graphic design, communications, and marketing who select the winner(s) in each category.
Winning entries will be on display at the PR Xchange program during the ALA Annual Conference 2018 in New Orleans. Awards will be presented to the winners on that day. Award winners need not be present to win, but are encouraged to attend.
These awards are sponsored by the Library Leadership and Management Association's Public Relations and Marketing Community of Practice and are overseen by the PR XChange Committee.
How to Enter?
Award Categories for 2018 Competition
Original materials* (such as brochures, book bags, flyers, booklists, bookmarks, etc.) may be submitted in any of the following categories:
- Advocacy / Fundraising materials
- Annual Reports/Strategic Plans
- Bibliographies/Booklists, Materials promoting Collections, Services, Resources
- Calendars, List of Events, Newsletters
- Patron orientation materials
- Reading program themes (all ages)
- Special Programs & Exhibits
- Under $5 million
- $5-$10 million
- $10-$15 million
- Over $15 million
* Email PR Xchange Awards co-chairs Mark Aaron Polger and Lesli Baker at email@example.com