LLAMA/PRMS "Best of Show Awards"
The annual Best of Show at PR Xchange recognizes the very best public relations materials produced by libraries in the past year. Entries will be evaluated based on content, originality, and design by a team of experts in public relations, graphic design, communications, and marketing who select the winner(s) in each category.
Winning entries will be on display during the PR Xchange program during the 2013 ALA Annual Conference in Chicago. Awards will be presented to the winners on that day. Award winners need not be present to win, but are encouraged to attend.
The Best of Show Awards are sponsored by the Library Leadership Administration and Management Association's Public Relations and Marketing Section and are overseen by the PR XChange Committee (formerly known as Swap and Shop).
How to Enter?
Award Categories for 2013 Competition
Original materials* (such as brochures, book bags, flyers, booklists, bookmarks, etc.) may be submitted in any of the following categories:
- Advocacy (print/electronic)
- Annual Reports (print/electronic)
- Bibliographies / Booklists / Materials Promoting Collections (print/electronic)
- Calendars of Events / Newsletters (print/electronic)
- Fundraising Materials (print/electronic)
- Reading Programs: Children and Family (print/electronic)
- Reading Programs: Teen and Young Adult (print/electronic)
- Reading Programs: Adult (print/electronic)
- Services and Resources Available / Patron Orientation Materials / Policy Materials (print/electronic)
- Special Programs, Exhibits and Events (print/electronic)