Travel with ASCLA
Seven Nights in Scotland on a themed tour! From the magical city of Edinburgh to the capital of the Highlands, the west coast and islands and back to Glasgow, this is Scotland at its most intriguing and fascinating. History, world famous writers, music, and epic scenery will be taken in each day to delight and wonder you to this ancient and wildly beautiful country.
- 2 Nights in Edinburgh at the Holyrood Hotel
- 2 Nights in Inverness at the Glen Mhor Hotel
- 1 Night in Oban at the Royal Hotel
- 2 Nights in Glasgow at the Indigo Hotel
- Evening Meal at Hotel on Four Nights
- Traditional Scottish Pub Lunch on Two days
- Final Night Scottish Ceili & Dinner in Glasgow
- Edinburgh Old Town Historic Walk
- Entrance to Roselyn Chapel
- Tour of Abbottsford, Sir Walter Scotts Home
- Loch Ness Cruise & Castle Tour
- Glenfinnan Viaduct & Glencoe Valley Tour
- Oban Distillery Tour and Whisky Tasting
- New Lanark World Heritage Site
Reserve your space today!
7 Nights for $2495 Double Occupancy plus airfare (Single supplement for people traveling solo is an additional $395). We can attempt to pair you with another solo traveler if you are interested.
Deposit of $500 is due by July 15, 2015. Remaining balance payment due by September 1, 2015.
Contact Travel Concierge, Debra Burman Gisby, with Frosch at 847.579.9898 or firstname.lastname@example.org
ASCLA in the French and Italian Rivieras
October 7 - 15, 2014
ASCLA in Madrid
March 26 – April 4, 2014
ASCLA in Italy
April 15 – 24, 2013
Tour of Ireland
October 4 – 12, 2012
ASCLA in Paris
April 29 – May 6, 2012