Travel with ASCLA
The trip of a lifetime-- Reserve your spot by October 31st!
Come along on an amazing river cruise trip through the Netherlands and Belgium. On this seven night adventure, April 28-May 5, 2015 you will . . .
- Discover the beauty and history of the Dutch and Belgian waterways in the spring.
- Admire the spectacular tulip carpets in Keukenhof Gardens.
- Visit the lush green countryside of Kinderdijk, home to the country’s greatest concentration of windmills.
- Experience Amsterdam’s distinctive architecture and vibrant nightlife.
- Admire the great medieval cities of Antwerp and Ghent.
- Delve into the cultural traditions of the friendly Dutch and Flemish people
A complete travel itinerary and instructions for reserving your spot are included in this downloadable flyer.
Pricing starts at $3,100, based on double occupancy. Deposits of $25.00 must be paid by October 31, 2014 to reserve your spot, and space is limited!
For more information or to book your travel, please contact Debra Burman Gisby at 847.579.9898 or email@example.com
ASCLA in the French and Italian Rivieras
October 7 - 15, 2014
ASCLA in Madrid
March 26 – April 4, 2014
ASCLA in Italy
April 15 – 24, 2013
Tour of Ireland
October 4 – 12, 2012
ASCLA in Paris
April 29 – May 6, 2012