Thank you to everyone who made the 2021 YA Services Hybrid Symposium a success! We look forward to seeing you at the 2022 Symposiuim the first weekend in November in The Charm City, Baltimore, MD.
YALSA's Health and Safety Protocols in Reno.
The symposium will take place November 5 - 7, 2021 with a theme of Biggest Little Safe Spaces: Serving Teens During Times of Adversity.
The Young Adult Services Symposium is open to everyone, not just YALSA members.
The past year has presented teens and the libraries that serve them with numerous challenges that will continue to affect them in 2021 and beyond. What does the future hold for today’s teens? Where do we as librarians go from here? What’s next for our libraries? Join YALSA, librarians, and YA authors in Reno for the 2021 Symposium as we discuss strategies for serving teens during difficult times and continue to develop programs that ensure our biggest little safe spaces thrive for years to come.
Want updates about the symposium? Sign up to receive updates here.
Questions? Contact Carla Jamison at email@example.com
- November 5-7, 2021 Reno, NV
- 2022 Baltimore, MD
- Virtual Symposium, November 6-8, 2020 (visit the web site)
- Memphis, November 1-3, 2019 (visit the web site)
- Salt Lake City, November 2-4, 2018, (visit the web site)
- Louisville, KY, November 3 -5, 2017, (visit the web site)
- Pittsburgh, PA, November 4-6, 2016 (visit the web site)
- Portland, OR, November 6-8, 2015 (visit the web site)
- Austin, TX, November 14-16, 2014
- St. Louis, MO, November 2-4, 2012
- Albuquerque, NM, November 5-7, 2010
- Nashville, TN, November 7-9, 2008