Charge: Encourage submissions and judge applications for the Frances Henne Research Grant.
- Current personal membership in YALSA
- Have the necessary time to commit to devote to the work of the group
- Are skilled in conducting work virtually through tools such as ALA Connect, video chats, Google Docs and more
- Enjoy working in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Good communication skills
- Have enthusiasm for supporting and advancing YALSA's commitment to equity, diversity and inclusion
- Want to give back to the organization and help YALSA achieve its goals
- Personal integrity and a commitment to upholding YALSA's Ethical Behavior Policy
- Marketing experience
Size: 5 - 7 virtual members
Term: November 1 through January 31
Staff liaison: Letitia Smith
Individuals interested in serving on this group may submit a Committee Volunteer Form from Dec. through Feb.