Plan Your Event |
Mini Grants |
Promotional Partners | Publicity Tools | FAQ | Official Products
The 2011 Teen Tech Week Mini Grants will provide 10 libraries in need with funds to use technology in an innovative way to promote teen reading. Recipients will receive $450 toward the purchase of resources to implement a teen reading effort during TTW that utilizes technology as well as $50 worth of official Teen Tech Week promotional materials.
The mini-grants are funded by the Margaret A. Edwards Trust, an official Teen Tech Week Promotional Partner, and administered by YALSA.
- Sarah Dawn Covey, Zion-Benton (Ill.) Public Library
- Natalie Houston, Orange County Library System, Orlando, Fla.
- Valerie Jensen, Chambers County Library System, Anahuac, Texas
- Deirdre Johnson, Mount Kisco (N.Y.) Public Library
- Kyla M. Johnson, Farmington (N.M.) High School Library
- Kearsten LaBrozzi, Glendale (Ariz.) Public Library
- Marcus Lowry, Ramsey County Library, Roseville, Minn.
- Sarah Russo, Howard County Library, Elkridge, Md.
- Rikki Steingass, Bluffton (Ohio) Public Library
- Patricia VanArsdale, Hussey-Mayfield Memorial Public Library, Zionsville, Ind.