Awards & Booklists: current recommended reading for teens
Use these lists to promote the year's best young adult literature with the teens in your library, school or afterschool program!
Award Winners (Alex, Edwards, Morris, Nonfiction, Odyssey, Printz)
2016 Top Ten Amazing Audiobooks
2016 Top Ten Best Fiction for Young Adults
2016 Top Ten Great Graphic Novels for Teens
2016 Top Ten Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults
2016 Top Ten Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers
Download the Teen Book Finder app for access to the Best of the Best wherever you go!
Free Marketing Materials
Download these materials to promote the latest young adult literature at your library, school or afterschool program!
- Download a zipped file with low- and high-resolution logos in EPS, PNG, and JPG in blue and red for your use on your website, blog, Facebook page, newsletter, flyers, or other venues.
Best of the Best Top Ten Bookmarks
- Download a high-resolution PDF for printing.
- Download a Word document template to print spine labels This is based on the Demco template for 1" x 1 3/5" Processing Spine Labels.
- Download a high-resolution PDF bookplate to print and add to Best of the Best books at your library!
- Download a a high-resolution PDF for printing, including all six YALSA Awards.
- Adolescent Literacies -- find and share resources on this wiki page
- Book Award Seals -- purchase seals to put on award winning titles in your collection
- Collections & Content Curation -- find and share resources on this wiki page to help library staff build their teen collections
- Teen Book Finder app -- free download for Apple and Android products
- Teen Reading fliers -- free to download and distribute
- Teen Read Week -- celebrated the second week of Oct. each year
- The Hub -- YALSA's blog focused on providing the latest trends and information about teen materials
- YALSA's Book & Media Awards and Lists -- access winners from past years as well as the most recent nominations