In Florida high schools, FCAT [Florida's Comprehensive Assessment Test] scores are higher where:
- The library media center is staffed more hours per week.
- There are more certified library media specialists.
- There are more paid library media staff members.
- There are more interlibrary loans provided to other schools in the district.
- There are more visits to the library media center to use technology
- There are more networked computers in the school and more computers with Internet access.
- There are more computers in the library media center and more computers have Internet access.
Type of Library: