Requires your login for ala.org.
ALA Social Media
Links to the social media channels have been collected at Connect With Us.
Call Forwarding to Outside Line
Limited access and a fee applies. Contact IT via TrackIt to provide a chargeline for the fee and request set-up. Instructions for those who have it set up.
- For remote access to iMIS and other resources. A fee applies. Contact IT via TrackIt.
- Check out the steps to access Citrix remotely.
- For those who have Citrix access and have downloaded the correct client for their operating system the remote access address is http://cag.ala.org.
- Internally, in the Chicago building, the link for Citrix is http://ctxpres.ala.org.
Email- Outlook web app
Sign in is your full email address and your network password.
- Filr is an online application by Novell that replaced NetStorage.
- Filr can be accessed at https://filr.ala.org/.
- Directions on how to use Filr can be found at: http://www.ala.org/support/filr.
- You can view Conference Statistics on the sharedrive using Filr. Please save your own copies of the files before working with them. Location: S:\Share\ConferenceRegistrationLists\AC2017\.
- To get to Booklist’s shared network drive (or F:), go to the Booklist Share folder in Filr, then select SYS.
Gant Air Reservations (for approved travel)
- Open Travel Tools.
- First time login is email address and "changeme; if you have a Concur account, use that login.
877-786-0957 Toll-free (U.S. & Canada), After hours Emergency: 877-546-2406, email@example.com, Hours: Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Central Time
Remote access to TrackIt.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Help Desk by Phone: 800-545-2433 x3273
Inside Chicago Headquarters during office hours, dial extension 3273.
Dial direct, 312-280-3273.
Toll free, 800-545-2433, then 3273.
Logins - Reset Your Login
Chrome is recommended: https://ew23.ultipro.com/Login.aspx
How to video: https://ala.adobeconnect.com/p4z7tpvc2bu7/