Ways to Find Content
- Browse to it
- If the content is published and you work with it often, simply navigate to it.
- You can even save it as a shortcut on the grey bar using the Edit shortcuts command on the top right.
- Find content command
- If the page was recently edited, click on Find content in the gray bar, and it should be available in the list.
- The Find content area allows filtering by content type and published status.
- The Dashboard offers a quick list of content by title, along with the Drupal internal search tool.