This committee is responsible for administering the following RUSA achievement awards:
- RUSA Excellence in Reference and Adult Services Award: a $1,500 annual award presented to a library or library system for developing an imaginative and unique library resource to meet patron's reference, readers' advisory, and adult services needs;
- Gail Schlachter Memorial Research Grant: financial support to an individual or collaborative group conducting research into reference or user services;
- Isadore Gilbert Mudge Award: a $5,000 annual award to an individual who has made a distinguished contribution to reference librarianship;
- NoveList's Margaret E. Monroe Library Adult Services Award: an annual citation honoring a librarian who has made a distinguished contribution to library adult services.
- Stephen T. Riedner Grant for Life Enhancing Library Programs for People Living with Dementia presents two grants of $2,500* each and a citation to two libraries to support the development of services and programming to directly serve those living with dementia.
Displaying active committee roster as of 11/28/2023. Last retrieved on 11/28/2023. Members can log in and refresh the page to view full contact information for committee members.