- Blog Coordinator/Editor: Coordinates authors and blog content calendared to generate one to two blog posts per month. Will also share press releases and announcements submitted to the Outreach committee via the blog.
- Blog Writer / Contributor: Writes 4-6 blog posts per year for the SustainRT blog according to calendar established with the Blog Coordinator/Editor. Can write on special sustainability topics, sustainability in libraries, the triple bottom line, book reviews, or interview authors who write about sustainability.
- Social Media Managers: Posts frequently to FB, Instagram, Linktree, and Twitter. Several members often work together in this and will assist the Blog Coordinator / Editor to drive traffic to blog and SustainRT website.
- Sustainability Discussion Facilitator: Will post a monthly discussion prompt or question related to sustainability and/or The Triple Bottom Line on ALA Connect. Encourage discussion and engagement on the topics presented.
- Special Projects Coordinator: Seeks out and/or accepts projects that further the aim and mission of the SustainRT Outreach Committee. May rally assistance with other members (from Outreach Committee or general SustainRT membership). May collaborate with different ALA departments, division and/or Round Tables, etc. Assist webmaster/web team in maintaining the SustainRT website.
Outreach Committee Roster
Ms. Lauren Bissonette (Chair, July 1, 2022, to June 30, 2024)
Beth South (Chair, July 1, 2022, to June 30, 2023)
Kimberli S. Buckley (Member, July 1, 2022, to June 30, 2024)
Elisa F. Coghlan (Member, July 1, 2022, to June 30, 2024)
Sarah Ehlers (Member, July 1, 2022, to June 30, 2024)
Mrs. Irina Holden (Member, July 1, 2022, to June 30, 2023)
Connie L. Siebold (Member, July 1, 2022, to June 30, 2024)
August Smith (Member, July 1, 2021, to June 30, 2023)
Displaying active committee roster as of 03/24/2023. Last retrieved on 03/24/2023. Members can log in and refresh the page to view full contact information for committee members.
The committee consists of 6-8 members, a board liaison, and is led by a chair.
Serving on a SustainRT Round Table committee requires membership in SustainRT and ALA. Learn more by visiting the ALA membership page. To volunteer for a committee, visit our volunteer form.