- Monitor monthly membership reports
- Send welcome e-mail to new members
- Send inquiry e-mail to dropped members
- Work with Programming Committee to coordinate social events at conferences
- Launch student outreach effort, specifically contacting student ALA chapters at all LIS schools about free student membership
- Establish general policies, programs, and procedures to attract new members and to promote active participation in the round table
- Create and circulate membership promotion materials to ALA members and to prospective members in library schools and state/provincial library associations
- Coordinate with External Relations Committee to promote the programs, activities and publications of the round table to ALA membership
- Coordinate staffing of the round table booth at Annual Conference and other ALA events
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2021. Last retrieved on 12/01/2023. Members can log in and refresh the page to view full contact information for committee members.
The committee consists of 3-5 members, a board liaison, and is led by a chair.