Make maximum impact in minimal time. Be a resume reviewer!
We are seeking professional librarians and archivists who have significant experience with search committees and/or the hiring process to review resumes and cover letters for our Resume Review Service.
It may just be an hour of your time... but the difference you make to new library professionals is huge! Reviewers provide feedback and suggestions to job seekers, helping them make their resumes stand-out and to become stronger candidates in the job market.
There are two ways that you can help:
- Be a reviewer for our year-round e-mail service or
- Be a reviewer for our on-site service at the ALA Annual Conference and Midwinter Meeting
Interested? Contact the NMRTResume Review Service Co-chairs, at email@example.com.
More information for reviewers
- Conference Reviewing Guidelines
- E-mail Reviewing Guidelines
- Conference Reviewer and Volunteer Schedule (Information Coming Soon)