Are you looking for funds to help pay for your trip to ALA’s 2012 Annual Conference in Anaheim?
Apply by Monday, December 12, 2011 for the NMRT Shirley Olofson Memorial Award and you may receive a $1000 check to help defray the cost of attendance!
- Be a member of ALA and NMRT
- Be active in the library profession
- Show promise for activity in the area of professional development
- Have a valid financial need
- Have attended no more than five ALA annual conferences
To apply, please visit: (http://www.ala.org/ala/mgrps/rts/nmrt/initiatives/applyforfunds/shirleyolofson.cfm)
Please e-mail Holly Cole Okuhara (email@example.com) if you have any additional questions.