Message from Amanda Roberts, NMRT President
Amanda Roberts, the New Members Round Table (NMRT) President for 2006-2007, discusses new virtual spaces for NMRT and upcoming events.
Continuing education opportunities can be found in many places, as demonstrated by Footnotes own Loretta Dunne.
Spare Your Wallet, Win the Travel Award
Kristin Whitehair tells us how to find and apply for travel awards to aid in our continuing education efforts.
Socialing, Seattle Style
Linda Shippert fills us in on the fun that was the NMRT Midwinter Social.
- Always Learning - by Loretta Dunne
- Spare Your Wallet, Win the Travel Award - by Kristin Whitehair
- Meet & Greet at Pike Street Suites - by Leslie L. Morgan
- NMRT Orientation - by Catherine Fraser Riehle
- NMRT Executive Board Meeting - by Linda Shippert
- NMRT All Committee Meeting - by Amy Harmon
- Socialing, Seattle Style - by Linda Shippert
- Resume Review Service a Success at Midwinter - by Johnna Childs
- Message from the President - by Amanda Roberts, NMRT President
- Meet the Board: Kara Whatley, Secretary - by Debra Andreadis
- Headliners - by Leslie Sierra, Membership Relations Committee
Student Connection - by NMRT Student and Student Chapter Outreach Committee
February 2007 Vol. 36, No. 3