Message from Nadine Flores, NMRT President
Nadine Flores, the New Members Round Table (NMRT) President for 2005-2006, envisions a year of change and growth for NMRT.
3M Professional Development Grant Winners at Annual
Go to ALA Annual with the winners of the 3M Professional Development Grant, Annis Lee Adams, Philip Homan, and Michal Strutin.
Resumé Review Service Wildly Popular in Chicago!
This fantastic service once again proves to be a conference highlight for many ALA and NMRT members.
NMRT Student Reception 2005
UNT students Patrick Griffis and Debra Hunt report on the award presentations and opportunities for NMRT committee involvement.
- The Unlikely Attendee of the Caldecott/Newbery/Wilder Banquet - by Amanda Yesilbas
- Technophiles, Long Tails, and Juggernauts - by Adelaide Myers Fletcher
- ALA Annual: Impressions From a Newbie - by Sherri Vokey
- 3M Professional Develpment Grant Winner at Annual
- Message from the President - by Nadine Flores, NMRT President
- Headliners - by the Membership Promotions & Relations Committee
ALA Annual Recap
- Success at the NMRT Booth - by Sally Bickley
Resumé Review Service Wildly Popular in Chicago! - by Donna Braquet & Susie Skarl, Co-Chairs, Resumé Review Service
- NMRT Membership Meeting - by Amanda Roberts
Top Ten Tech Trends - by Leland R. Deeds
August 2005 Vol. 35, No. 1