Statement of Role, Purpose, and Function
The purpose of the IRRT Webinar Committee is to support IRRT's mission to promote interest in library issues and librarianship worldwide by fostering membership engagement through the implementation of webinar programs.
The Committee is responsible to:
- Plan and present at least four webinars each year.
- Committee members brainstorm topics, recruit speakers, provide publicity.
- Coordinates with the ALA International Relations Office (IRO) to present the webinars.
2. Serves as a resource to other IRRT Committees interested in planning webinars.
- The respective IRRT Committee is responsible for program planning and facilitation.
- The Webinar Committee provides program support and liaise with IRO to schedule and promote webinars.
Dr. Danilo M. Baylen (Co-chair, July 1, 2022, to June 30, 2024) -dbaylen[@]westga.edu
Faculty, Instructional Tech, Media & Design
University of West Georgia
Dr. Shrianjani Marie De Alwis Jayasuriya (Co-Chair, July 1, 2022, to June 30, 2024) - ginadealwis[@]gmail.com
Independent Library & Information Science Researcher
Afra Bolefski (Member, July 1, 2021, to June 30, 2023)
Head, Social Sciences Division
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, MB R3Y 0W7
Ms. Polly D. Boruff-Jones (Member, July 1, 2021, to June 30, 2023)
Dean of University Libraries
Carol A. Brey (Member, July 1, 2022, to June 30, 2024)
Director, Office of American Spaces
U.S. Department of State
Delin Guerra (Staff Liaison)
American Library Association
225 N. Michigan Avenue, Suite 1300
Chicago, IL 60611
Dr. Barbara Marson (Execuitive Board Liaison -Round Table Councilor, 2021-2024)
Committee Roster (Full contact information requires log in).