Use numbers 1-6 to indicate order of preference, with 1 being the most preferred.
- Membership: Responsible for promoting membership in the Film and Media Round Table and for outreach activities with other appropriate professional organizations.
- Nominating: Seeks candidates for the Film and Media Round Table’s elected offices and presents a slate of candidates each year.
- Communications: Oversees the creation of Film and Media Round Table information, including guide to ALA Annual Conference and FMRT website.
- Program: Will plan and execute a program for an ALA Annual Conference.
- Gala Program: Will plan activities relating to a Gala Program at an ALA Annual Conference.
- Bylaws: Will oversee the currency of the bylaws at the direction of the FMRT Executive Committee
- Notable Films for Adults Award: Screens nominations and selects the list of Notable Films for Adults