About the Coretta Scott King Archives and History Standing Committee
- Maintain all historical records in cooperation with the ALA staff liaison to the Office for Diversity, Literacy and Outreach Services.
- Such historical records shall include the housing of the following items in the Office for Diversity, Literacy and Outreach Services:
- Copies of the winning titles each year;
- All handbooks published by the Committee;
- An electronic copy of the Record Notebook containing the Constitution and Bylaws with Amendments;
- Special rules of order;
- CSK Book Awards Committee meeting minutes;
- All Committee correspondence, and biennium Committee reports;
- A record of past CSK Book Awards and Virginia Hamilton Award for Lifetime Achievement Jury chairs and committee members.
- The Chair of the Committee shall provide a report to the Committee members at the Midwinter and Annual Conferences.
- The Chair of the Committee shall transfer past records to the Committee Chair within 60 days after leaving office.
Mrs. Barbara Jones Clark (Chair, July 1, 2021, to June 30, 2023)
Rita Auerbach (Member, July 1, 2021, to June 30, 2023)
Sam Bloom (Member, July 1, 2021, to June 30, 2023)
Mrs. Doris J. Gebel (Member, July 1, 2021, to June 30, 2023)
Chrystal Carr Jeter (Member, July 1, 2021, to June 30, 2023)
Dr. Marguerite Worth Penick (Member, July 1, 2021, to June 30, 2023)
Idella Augustine Washington (Member, July 1, 2021, to June 30, 2023)
Monica L. Chapman (Primary Staff Liaison, January 10, 2019, to June 30, 2025)
Displaying active committee roster as of 10/02/2022. Last retrieved on 10/02/2022. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
ALA Staff Liaison
ALA Office for Diversity, Literacy, and Outreach Services
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611
(800) 545-2433, ext. 4294