About the Coretta Scott King Marketing Standing Committee
- Work with PR/Fundraising Committee to devise ways for increasing the visibility and awareness of the CSK Book Awards and programs through advertisements in appropriate magazines, association newsletters, and other media.
- Steward the CSK Book Awards brand and image.
- Ensure that the CSK Book Awards are maintained through effective marketing and communication tools consistent with clearly defined objectives to enhance the reputation and recognition of the CSK Book Awards and the Virginia Hamilton Award for Lifetime Achievement.
- Work closely with the Committee Chair; the Anniversary Chair; and the Office for Diversity, Literacy and Outreach Services.
- . (The Chair of the Marketing Standing committee) Transfer past records to the Committee Chair within 60 days after leaving office
Dr. Leslie Campbell Hime (Chair, July 1, 2021, to June 30, 2023)
Ms. M Marshall Orange (Member, July 1, 2021, to June 30, 2023)
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2021. Last retrieved on 06/06/2023. Members can log in and refresh the page to view full contact information for committee members.
ALA Staff Liaison
ALA Office for Diversity, Literacy, and Outreach Services
50 East Huron Street
Chicago, IL 60611
(800) 545-2433, ext. 4294