Provides the strategic level view of LLAMA educational content in all formats and manifestations. It develops annual content strategies, looks for overlap and gaps, and provides guidance for content developers.
An annual content and continuing education plan, giving content providers guidance about the specific areas LLAMA would like to have developed across the division’s activities, including:
- Recommendations for areas of focus for content for the following program year, based on gaps revealed the Competencies Committee's environmental scan, and strategic priorities from the Division and from ALA at large.
- An overview of the CE/content plan from the preceding year and division activities in support of that plan, along with any recommendations for future changes.
Expected Time Commitment:
- 12-15 hours annually, to include regular virtual meetings and other work on deliverables
- In-person attendance at ALA Midwinter Meeting or Annual Conference are not required
Desired skills, knowledge, and experience:
- Proven success producing educational content for LLAMA or other nonprofit organizations.
- General knowledge of content marketing.
- Access to funding upon request and review
- Virtual meeting support
- LLAMA Past President – convenor, liaison to LLAMA Board
- Program Officer for Continuing Education (Fred)
- Competencies Committee member
- Continuing Education Committee member
- Library Leadership & Management representative
- Marketing & Communication Committee member
- Program Committee member
- Director At-Large
- 2 members from Community of Practice leadership