The Board of Directors will be the governing body of the association; will actively create and support its strategies; and will establish financial policies and be accountable for association assets.
- Create and support the strategic direction of the division
- Oversee the financial position of the division
Expected Time Commitment:
- One hour quarterly meetings, either remote or at ALA conferences, to manage community projects and issues
- Minimum of 1 hour a month to read emails and respond to committee chairs, project teams, etc.
Desired skills, knowledge, experience:
- An understanding of community projects and interests, preferably through service on a community committee
- An interest in leadership and learning more about LLAMA and ALA
Staff Contact and roles:
- Kerry Ward, email@example.com, 800-5454-2433, ext. 5036. Overall management, committee charges/appointments, budget requests, etc.
- Fred Reuland, firstname.lastname@example.org, 800-545-2433, ext. 5032. Webinar production, program planning and scheduling, conference support, etc.
- LLAMA President/Board
- Virtual meeting support
- ALA Connect