Community of Practice: Buildings and Equipment
Charge: To provide a forum for members interested in library interior design, furnishings and equipment.
Displaying active committee roster as of 07/01/2020. Last retrieved on 11/28/2021. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
- Two Discussion Groups a year, one at Midwinter and one at Annual
Expected Time Commitment:
- Four hours a year - two to work with staff on conference scheduling and two to lead the group meetings
Desired skills, knowledge, experience:
- Interest or experience with library interiors
- Small group facilitation skills
Staff contact and role:
- Kerry Ward, email@example.com, 800-5454-2433, ext. 5036. Overall management, committee charges/appointments, budget requests, etc.
- Fred Reuland, firstname.lastname@example.org, 800-545-2433, ext. 5032. Communication support, discussion group scheduling, etc.
- Support from community leaders
- Virtual meeting support
- ALA Connect