The editor of ITAL serves as chairperson of the ITAL Editorial Board, appoints members to the Editorial Board, and reports regularly to the LITA Publications Committee. The Editorial Board serves in an advisory capacity to the editor on the contents of the journal and forms the core of the referees to review manuscripts submitted for possible publication.
About this Committee
- Reviewing articles submitted to ITAL.
- Providing input on policy and strategic decisions for the journal
- Soliciting materials for future publication
Expected Time Commitment
- 10-12 virtual meetings and no face-to-face meetings each year
- Group members work an average of 5 hours per month throughout the year
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Deep knowledge of one more aspects of library-related technology
- Good editing skills
- Previous writing/publishing experience, ideally on both the author and the editor side of the equation