Committee members serve for one year, except that one member may be selected as chair for the following year to provide continuity. The roster includes 7 positions: chair, vice-chair, past-chair (ex officio with no vote), and 2 members. Liaisons include a Board Liaison and a Sponsor representative.
The Kilgour Award Committee's group on LITA Connect is private for Committee members only.
About this Committee
- Announces and solicits award nominations
- Reviews submitted nomination packages and select awardee
- Chair writes the announcement and citation
Expected Time Commitment
- Holds 4-6 virtual meetings and no face-to-face meetings each year
- Group members work an average of 2 hours per month in January, February, and March
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Past experience judging competitions