To solicit nominations and select an individual whose work brings to attention research that shows promise of having a positive and substantive impact on any aspect of the publication, storage, retrieval and dissemination of information technologies, or the processes by which information and data is manipulated and managed.
LITA Office (Member, September 25, 2018, to June 30, 2030)
Displaying active committee roster as of 06/04/2023. Last retrieved on 06/04/2023. Members can log in and refresh the page to view full contact information for committee members.
Committee members serve for one year, except that one member may be selected as chair for the following year to provide continuity. The roster includes 7 positions: chair, vice-chair, past-chair (ex officio with no vote), and 2 members. Liaisons include a Board Liaison and a Sponsor representative.
The Kilgour Award Committee's group on LITA Connect is private for Committee members only.
About this Committee
- Announces and solicits award nominations
- Reviews submitted nomination packages and select awardee
- Chair writes the announcement and citation
Expected Time Commitment
- Holds 4-6 virtual meetings and no face-to-face meetings each year
- Group members work an average of 2 hours per month in January, February, and March
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Past experience judging competitions