Invest in the Future of Core Librarians and Library Workers
Core members play a central role in every library, shaping the future of the profession by striking a balance between maintenance and innovation, process and progress, collaborating and leading. You can help cultivate and amplify the collective expertise of library workers in core functions through community building, advocacy, and learning. Donations to Core are tax-deductible.
Provides ongoing support for individual participation in education and leadership development programs, such as the biennial Exchange, the biennial Forum, EDI training, Emerging Leaders, and AvramCamp.
Your Contribution Helps
- Provide scholarship opportunities for library school students to obtain their MLS degree, library workers' attendance at the Core Forum, and participation in the ALA Emerging Leaders or Core AvramCamp unconference for women and non-binary people;
- Address membership costs as an access and equity issue;
- Support Core library workers in every phase of their careers;
- Give awards to highlight outstanding work done in our field;
- Develop initiatives specifically for the assessment, buildings & operations, leadership & management, metadata & collections, and technology communities. Maximize your impact on your community by donating for its future.
Additional Ways to Support Our Work
Core has a wide range of sponsorship opportunities at the ALA Annual Conference, Core Forum, Preservation Week, continuing education, and digital publications. We can accommodate and support your sponsorship goals by connecting you to members using and implementing Core library services in the areas of assessment, buildings & operations, leadership & management, metadata & collections, and technology. From decision-makers to implementers, our Core community maximizes the people you most need to reach about your organization's programs and services. Contact us today to discuss opportunities at any level of participation!