Through a holistic approach to preservation, this section brings together seasoned professionals, new and emerging leaders, and anyone interested in preservation or who has preservation as a secondary responsibility.
Our community addresses and improves all aspects of library preservation in all types of libraries. Examples of our work include but are not limited to:
- Sharing best practices and knowledge related to preservation;
- Identifying best practices for equity, diversity, and inclusion in the field of preservation;
- Creation and input on standards and best practices for preservation of library content in all forms, including print, digital, audio, and moving images;
- Fostering leadership development for preservation in Core and the field.
Have questions about this section? Contact the Preservation Section Leadership Team.
- Book and Paper
- Digital Preservation (coming soon)
- Library Binding (coming soon)
- Preservation Administration
- Promoting Preservation