Informally discusses problems within the field of technical services which are common to the administration of large research libraries.
Displaying active committee roster as of 10/23/2021. Last retrieved on 10/23/2021. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
Membership is limited to the technical services directors of:
- 3 U.S. national libraries (LC, NLM, NAL);
- Library and Archives Canada;
- 2 large public libraries (NYPL, Boston Public);
- The 3 largest Canadian libraries (Toronto, Alberta, British Columbia);
- 1 large U.S. non-ARL institution (Stanford);
- U.S. ARL institutions whose average Investment Index figure is 0.5 or above (actual numbers may fluctuate).
Membership is reviewed every two years.
Guests are welcome in the audience at the group's online and in-person meetings.