Provides connectivity between publishers, libraries, and vendors. We strive to bridge gaps in communication among these groups by supplying ongoing training opportunities, hosting discussion groups, and presenting information on current and future trends through ALA programs and eforums.
This interest group is part of Core's Metadata and Collections Section.
Interest Group Leaders
Displaying active committee roster as of 10/23/2021. Last retrieved on 10/23/2021. Members can log in to view full contact information for committee members.
The group's conveners have committed to providing the following activities throughout the year:
- Facilitate year-round discussion in the ALA Connect group;
- Host at least one Core-wide eforum on a topic of broad interest within our area of focus;
- Plan an in-person discussion (not a program) at the ALA Annual Conference;
- Submit a program for consideration to be presented at the Core Exchange, Core Forum, or ALA Annual Conference.
- Core Ebooks Interest Group
Interest group members do not need to be members of Core, or even of ALA. Anyone with an ALA account can join a Core interest group in ALA Connect. Conveners must be Core members, but anyone can join or leave an interest group at any time.