Identifies the forces of change in the development and management of collections as they affect the individual selector and the selector's ability to address and manage these changes. Presents forums and programs, designs guidelines, identifies resources, and collects and disseminates information.
This interest group is part of Core's Metadata and Collections Section.
Interest Group Leaders
Displaying active committee roster as of 03/04/2024. Last retrieved on 03/04/2024. Members can log in and refresh the page to view full contact information for committee members.
- View this group in ALA Connect, where anyone can join it.
- View this group's activity reports.
The group's conveners have committed to providing the following activities throughout the year:
- Facilitate year-round discussion in the ALA Connect group;
- Plan an in-person discussion (not a program) at the ALA Annual Conference;
- Submit a program for consideration to be presented at the Core Exchange, Core Forum, or ALA Annual Conference.
Interest group members do not need to be members of Core, or even of ALA. Anyone with an ALA account can join a Core interest group in ALA Connect. Conveners must be Core members, but anyone can join or leave an interest group at any time.