The project team is responsible for creating a framework for ongoing strategic plan implementation planning and review. The project team will review all the strategic plan elements, document completed items, and assign responsibilities for items in progress or not yet begun. The group will define a workflow for routine review of these items and planning for future projects.
Displaying active committee roster as of 09/22/2023. Last retrieved on 09/22/2023. Members can log in and refresh the page to view full contact information for committee members.
The project team will be chaired by the Past President, and contain no more than 6 people, and will be a mix of Core members of differing levels of involvement and board members. The project team will begin their work July 1, 2023, and complete their work by December 1, 2023.
About this Project Team
- Framework for ongoing tracking of strategic plan process.
- List of KPIs for each strategic initiative.
- Recommendation to the board on an ongoing format for strategic plan cycle.
Expected Member Time Commitment
- Regular meetings (~2 hour/month)
- 2-3 hours a month asynchronous work
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Strategic planning