Solicits and produces monographs for Core monographs.
This group is a subcommittee of the Publications Coordination Committee.
Displaying active committee roster as of 12/06/2022. Last retrieved on 12/06/2022. Members can log in and refresh the page to view full contact information for committee members.
Consists of an odd number of members serving one-year terms appointed and led by the MEB chair..
About this Committee
- Reviews proposals submitted to Core;
- Provides input on policy and strategic decisions for Core monographs;
- Solicits materials for future publication.
Expected Time Commitment
- 10-12 virtual meetings and no face-to-face meetings each year;
- Group members work an average of 5 hours per month throughout the year.
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Deep knowledge of one more aspects of acquisitions, assessment, buildings, collections, continuing resources, electronic resources, leadership, management, metadata, operations, and/or technology;
- Good editing skills;
- Previous writing/publishing experience, ideally on both the author and the editor side of the equation.