- Advises the editor on matters relating to editorial policies and journal content;
- Assists in the evaluation of manuscripts;
- Plans and monitors activities using Core's strategic and tactical plan as a framework.
This group is a subcommittee of the Publications Coordination Committee.
Displaying active committee roster as of 02/24/2024. Last retrieved on 02/24/2024. Members can log in and refresh the page to view full contact information for committee members.
About this Committee
- Reviewing articles submitted to LL&M
- Providing input and feedback on editorial policies and journal content
- Identifying trends, authors, and topics that will be of interest to readers
Expected Time Commitment
- 1-2 hours/month reviewing articles<
- 2-4 virtual meetings a year
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Knowledge/experience with trends and topics in library leadership
- Good editing skills
- Previous writing/publishing experience, particularly with peer-reviewed articles