- Advises the editor on matters relating to editorial policies and journal content;
- Assists in the evaluation of manuscripts;
- Plans and monitors activities using Core's strategic and tactical plan as a framework.
This group is a subcommittee of the Publications Coordination Committee.
Displaying active committee roster as of 09/27/2023. Last retrieved on 09/27/2023. Members can log in and refresh the page to view full contact information for committee members.
About this Committee
- Reviews articles submitted to ITAL;
- Provides input on policy and strategic decisions for the journal;
- Solicits materials for future publication.
Expected Time Commitment
- 10-12 virtual meetings and no face-to-face meetings each year;
- Group members work an average of 5 hours per month throughout the year.
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Deep knowledge of one more aspects of library-related technology;
- Good editing skills;
- Previous writing/publishing experience, ideally on both the author and the editor side of the equation.