Ms. Melissa M. Brooks (Co-Chair, July 1, 2023, to June 30, 2025)
Ms. Deborah Corkins Ehrman (Co-Chair, July 1, 2023, to June 30, 2025)
Thomas Ferren (Staff Liaison, July 1, 2021, to December 31, 2025)
Jenny Levine (Staff Liaison, July 1, 2022, to June 30, 2025)
Julie Reese (Staff Liaison, August 1, 2020, to December 31, 2025)
Displaying active committee roster as of 10/04/2023. Last retrieved on 10/04/2023. Members can log in and refresh the page to view full contact information for committee members.
- Forum Accessibility, Recording, & Streaming
- Forum Programming
- Forum Sponsorship
- Forum Sustainability
- Forum User Experience
- Forum Website & Marketing
About this Committee
- Works with Core staff to plan and hold the biennial, in-person Forum;
- The group is responsible for determining catering menus, program content, the schedule, keynote speakers, preconferences, and social events;
- Subcommittees focus on programming, accessibility & recording/streaming, sponsorship, website and marketing, user experience (including onsite), and sustainability.
Expected Time Commitment
- Holds 1-2 virtual meetings each month, with more scheduled as needed as the Forum date gets closer; requires no face-to-face meetings each year, and participants are not required to attend the Forum in person;
- Group members work an average of 5-10 hours per month;
- April, June, and October are the busiest months for this group.
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Program planning;
- Designing participant experience;
- Marketing skills;
- Interpersonal skills when working with presenters.