Works with Core staff to plan, organize, and produce a biennial, virtual conference that highlights best practices and emerging technologies in the areas of Core's focus.
Julie Reese (Staff Liaison, August 1, 2020, to June 30, 2025)
Displaying active committee roster as of 03/30/2023. Last retrieved on 03/30/2023. Members can log in and refresh the page to view full contact information for committee members.
About this Committee
- Works with Core staff to plan and hold the biennial, virtual conference
- Determines program content, schedule, keynote speakers, and social/networking sessions
- May be assisted by subcommittees focusing on programming, accessibility & recording/streaming, sponsorship, website and marketing, and user experience
Expected Time Commitment
- Holds 1-2 virtual meetings each month, with more scheduled as needed as the Exchange date gets closer; requires no face-to-face meetings and participants are not required to attend the Exchange
- Group members work an average of 5-10 hours per month
- October, January, March, and April are the busiest months for this group.
Desired Skills, Knowledge, and Experience
- Program planning
- Designing participant experience
- Marketing skills
- Interpersonal skills when working with presenters